Monday, August 24, 2009

relief

raise your hand if you're loving the weather today!

DSC_5515

we were pleasantly surprised when we stepped outside and felt an almost cool breeze! we are looking forward to fall!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

That is one of the things we thanked God for this morning during circle time - the nice crisp morning!....of course, it was 90 by noon, but HEY - we'll take whatever we can get! And yes, it was most definitely a nice way to remind us of the season that's coming up next. :)

Michael and Hannah said...

I live tooooo far south! No fall for us!

Anonymous said...

Haaa! For the first time EVER in my life, I'm sad to see Summer go for some reason. I can't figure out why. It's weird. Maybe you can help me analyze this one! :)

Anonymous said...

The weather was perfect!! I had the windows open in the morning and it was a nice walk back from the bus stop. Lovin' it!