Saturday, November 3, 2007

cute pictures coming soon!


caroline says "please" stayed tuned because pumpking patch pictures are coming soon! i was hoping to post them tonite, but it is already entirely too late... so they will have to wait until another night- maybe tomorrow if i get my act together.

ethan had a great day today-- he held down 2 bland meals for breakfast and lunch, so we got brave and had sonny's bbq for dinner! haha! we were a little worried about this because usually ethan eats anything he can find on the table at sonny's (or anywhere else for that matter!), but he stopped after some applesauce and 1/4 of his sandwich... pappy, he didn't even ask for any beans! so obviously, he is not feeling 100%, but i am thankful that he knew that and stopped eating vs. stuffing his face and then sharing it all with us later. thanks for your prayers for his recuperation and our rest today. we were able to all take a great afternoon nap, and the kids were great the rest of the evening.

i'll be back in the next couple of days to post those pictures. see you soon!

6 comments:

Mintclartha said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better now!

Katy said...

Hey Emily! I'm so glad Ethan is feeling better. This picture of Caroline is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see more!

Michael and Hannah said...

I just read the post about Ethan's accident... how scary! I know you must have been terrified. Praise God for taking care of your sweet baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad he has gotten better today and that you guys got some rest.

Amy Middleton said...

wow! i can't believe how hard he must have hit that door! poor guy! good to see things are looking up! Will ya'll be in PC for Thanksgiving? I think we are coming that way, it'd be fun to see you!

nancygrayce said...

Poor little guy! Glad he's better!