monkey see, monkey do
roleplay: the acting out or performance of a particular role in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context
i don't know where on earth my kids learned to do this:
i love that ethan felt the need to scoot back to capture more of his sisters in the nonexistent frame.
amelia was relieved that caroline released the death-grip. the loving death-grip, of course.
caroline is saying, "ethan, i'm losing the midtones on amelia's face. i think we need to shoot at f4.0 for this low light scene."
look at my obedient baby... she is looking at the camera in every shot. :) we've got her trained already! ha!
(and i'm sorry to say that no f stop could compensate for my childrens' wardrobe in these pictures! it was obviously a pajama day around the house!) :)

4 comments:
Too funny! So do you actually have to know a lot about all that fstop business to get gorgeous photos like these?? I was hoping I could just buy your camera and get these results! I took photography at Harding and it was waaaay more math than I'd bargained for! So do you EVER shoot on automatic?? Any suggestions for a fstop fuddy like me?
Well, I just decided I would have to keep my point and shoot because I just don't have it in me to learn about mid tones and stuff! Those are precious pictures. You will be so happy one day that you took all these pictures!
Ha ha :) That's too funny, very cute & sweet at the same time.
oh hannah and nancy! i shoot on auto most of the time. :) brian has explained aperture and fstops a dozen times or more... and maybe one day it will stick. but for now, i am definitely an auto girl!! so don't let that scare you. it's a great camera with lots to offer even ignorant people like me. :)
(and brian worded caroline's little midtones comment for me. for the record.)
Post a Comment