6 month pictures of caroline
while we were in marco island, we thought we'd take advantage of the beautiful scenery and attempt some 6 month portraits of caroline. i don't know if any of these will be able to be enlarged to a 10x13, but i was pretty happy with how they turned out. she's still a little wobbly sitting up by herself, so anytime she got excited and smiled, she toppled right over! since we didn't get any really smiley ones, i might try to capture her sweet smile on another day. i changed most of these to b&w because the white balance was a little off with the sand. i'd love to know your vote for her portrait! 
(this last one isn't portrait material, i know, but it was her first time in a highchair, and i just had to share it!)

4 comments:
Caroline is beautiful. It's hard to pick as all the pictures are adorable. If I had to pick I'd say #2
I think number three is the perfect portrait, but then again I love them all being her auntie. And it doesn't help she is just so darn cute!!
i like number three as well. they are all so cute though!
I like #2 and #3, but they are all beautiful.
Post a Comment